What is Skinade?
Skinade is a flavoured daily skincare drink that boosts the body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. This results in improved skin elasticity and hydration, giving a more useful appearance.
There is evidence that regular daily consumption of this peach and mangosteen flavoured drink can:
- Increase skin hydration and radiance
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase skin suppleness
- Give healthier looking hair and nails
What does Skinade do?
Skinade works from the inside out to improve the skin’s tone and texture.
It works to hydrate the skin and smooths furrows and superficial lines. We now recognize the importance of working from within to support vital skin functions like hydration, protection and regeneration.
Collagen is an important structural component of our skin and accounts for 75% of youthful skin. Skinade’s liquid formula of essential micronutrients and low molecular weight collagen is immediately absorbed into the bloodstream to rebuild the collagen matrix. This advanced formulation is assimilated at a 95% absorption rate – a level that is not matched with supplements or powders.
What's in it?
- Skinade uses six active ingredients that work synergistically to promote normal skin function.
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Peptides; 7000 mg sustainably sourced from fresh-water fish.
- Vitamin C provides vital protection for the skin by boosting the immune system and reducing free-radical damage.
- MSM improves skin elasticity and inhibits skin ageing.
- Vitamin B complex promotes more uniform, clearer, glowing and radiant skin.
- Omegas 3 & 6 balance dry and oily skin.
- L-lysine is an amino acid that is key to rebuilding the collagen matrix at the cellular level.
What does it do?
- It aims to re-build the collagen matrix in your skin.
- Skinade aims to combat the signs of ageing by reducing oxidative stress, preventing cross linking of collagen fibres, increasing moisture and hydration, increasing natural hyaluronic acid production within the dermal layer of the skin.
- Overall, it aims to restore your skin’s youthful appearance, improve tone, texture, hydration, smooth furrow lines and promote better skin suppleness.
What is its mechanism of action?
- The hydrolysed marine collagen peptides used in skinade trigger fibroblast proliferation (firing up our natural collagen production) leading to increased skin thickness and therefore a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- The hydrolysed marine collagen peptides also trigger the HAS2 receptors in the dermis which promotes the production of hyaluronic acid resulting in improved skin hydration.
How do you use it?
- Skinade comes in a ready-to-drink 150ml bottle.
- Each bottle provides a perfect ratio of liquid to active ingredients to create one of the most advanced anti-ageing skincare products available.
- Just open and drink!
Why Choose Wessex Skin?
Non medical consultations with our in-house experienced therapist is free. Medical consultations with Dr Fairris require a £50 deposit to secure your appointment.
Your confidence is assured and discretion is guaranteed.
We only use top-of the-range aesthetic products
All injectable treatments are carried out by a highly qualified and experienced aesthetic doctor
We aim for subtly, natural-looking results
On-site parking and close to J10 of the M3.
Are you interested?
Contact the Wessex Skin Clinic to book an appointment with Dr Catherine Fairris to discuss your treatment options today