Many people look “tired” because they have developed dark circles under their eyes.
Dark circles under the eyes can be improved with dermal filler injections;
- The dermal filler is injected into the skin between the border of the lower eyelid and the cheek.
- The skill lies in injecting enough filler to revitalise the skin in this area without changing the overall shape of the face
- The benefits are: softening the appearance of dark grooves under the eyes and shortening the lower eyelid.
- Overall, the face is given a more youthful and energetic appearance.
Dark circles can also be treated with Obagi Nu Derm alone or in Combination with dermal fillers:
- In some people, dark circles around the eyes are a result of hyperpigmentation
- Obagi Nu Derm is an effective topical treatment of hyperpigmentation
The Obagi Blue peel can also be used to treat dark circles effectively.